- Finely-powdered, greyish-brown, horticultural-grade Wood Ash (aka Potash)
- Non-toxic and safe for use in your farm or garden
- Natural and organic soil amendment recycled from fire-pits
- Integrate into your Potting Mix for flowering or vegetative plants or sprinkle on foliage
- Increases soil alkalinity for rooting vegetables and certain flowering species
- A highly effective natural pesticide and fungicide
- Sold in 2 kg and 5 kg plastic packaging for all-India delivery, and in 10 kg sack packs for Mumbai deliveries only.
NATURAL RECYCLED WOOD ASH/POTASH